What I, Narcolepsy patient, got through yesterday

Saturday 19 June 2021

English ナルコレプシー

  Recently, my symptoms have become much better than when I was in my 20s because of medicine, well-regulated life, and some effective supplements. But such a stable condition can be broken very easily. 

    Last night, when I was about to fall asleep, I saw hallucinations for the first time in several months. I don't remember well the content of the dream, but one certain thing is that I poured olive oil into a cup and put it on the table near my bed. I found it the next morning and remembered that I did it to alleviate the horrible feeling caused by the hallucinations.  

    This action is so senseless in hindsight but at that moment, I was literally mad. I believed that such a ritual was the only way to get rid of the suffering. 


  I've realised once again that I am suffering from neuro psychosis and this kind of disease cannot be cured easily. I have to learn to put up with this disease.