Zoom consultation on Narcolepsy

Wednesday 16 August 2023

English ナルコレプシー

Hello, I would like to hold  Zoom consultation on the treatment of narcolepsy. I myself suffered narcolepsy as a result of a head injury at the age of 17 at high school during playing soccer. For the next 15 years lived a normal university and working life as a secondary school teacher while taking medication. At the time of onset, I was full of anxiety about my future due to a lack of information and worsening symptoms. If I had consulted someone in the same situation and received advice, I would have felt more secure. It was this thought that led me to this consultation.


Purpose: To share your concerns and worries about narcolepsy and offer my own 

               advice based on my experience over the past 15 years.

Contents: supplements to relieve symptoms (not for sale), sharing symptom pain, 

               coping with long-term symptoms, work, and personal life.

Target: narcolepsy patients, their families and other people involved.

Date and time: mutually convenient date and time.

How to do: Zoom method

Fee: free of charge

Contact: bsdti945@gmail.com

             In the title of the email, put "Consultation on Narcolepsy"